Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shopping Smarter

I like to consider myself a smart shopper.  I tend to know when something is a 'good deal' or when it's not worth the price.  However, I do love coupons.  I get flack sometimes from the hubs for buying things just because I have a coupon.  This clipping basically speaks to me:


Well, I had a 20% off coupon burning a hole in my coupon wallet (I organize by expiration month - no crazy binders for this gal).  So, I snatched these up at our local BabiesRus.  I mean, $8 for TWO, and 20% off - that's around $6.40! 


Then I went to Target, and saw these:


**FACEPALM**

To add insult to injury, we have a Target DEBIT Red Card, which gives us 5% cash back.  So these would have been around $4.27.  That's $2.40 less.  **SIGH**

What 'deals' have you regretted springing for?



No comments:

Post a Comment